ExactReplicas.com / Non delivery

1 inverness, Scotland, Grampian, United Kingdom Review updated:

Spent a fortune on a watch which they lied to me about shipping. They never once got back in touch, just took my payment and that was it. [censored]ing scam!

Comments

• Ra
      25th of Jul, 2008

Ordered a watch and paid for it on Amex- ordered on the 27-06-2008. Total paid $178.95. Have sent loads of emails and always got automated response. Then I was sent a tracking number -UPS have no record of this at all. I have now reported this to Amex as this is nothing but a big scam!

The website looks good and has been around for a while -I wish that I had checked into the company a little bit more and I would have found more about the number of people that are being ripped off.

Be warned do not do business with this company.

28th of Aug, 2008

The complaints on this site do not represent the overall experiences of our customers. We at exactreplicas.com provide quality watches at a fair price. We appreciate constructive criticism that pushes our representatives to provide better service. In addition, we recognize the possibility for errors within our customer service department.

To resolve impulsive complaints we recently instituted an improved customer support system. Our new customers will receive a call or an e-mail immediately after placing an order. Under this new structure representatives and consumers will establish an ongoing communication channel.

Overall, we strive to provide the best possible customer service. We are not scammers, fraudsters, or crooks: and despite these allegations we will continue to improve our business practices until we reach 100% consumer satisfaction.

Each inquiry on this site will receive an email from exactserve@hushmail.com. If you currently face issues resolving an open account with our company please feel free to contact us via the above address. Thank you for your patience in dealing with these unfortunate matters.

All the Best,