Este Saint Bernard / Get money and don't send dog

1 MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 443-859-9062

I buy a male saint bernard to Gina Johnson-Mattingly to gina Johnson, 203 e. elizabeth street delmar, Maryland 21875 Phone. Number [protected]. I made the purchase, in full for $1275.00 I send to Western Union el 18 of July of 2009. She always has an excuse for not send me the refund or dog. She have a fire in his house, she was sick in the hospital, now don’t answer. I’m from Puerto Rico, my name is Yomara Salcedo I buy a lot in E.U., and she is the first breeder who fails me. She is a very rare woman, she don’t deserve respect. She only wants to get with the money.

Comments

• Lo
      7th of Nov, 2010

I'm sorry for you, you have been screwed. When ever Westerunion is involved it's usually a scam! Try Pay Pal next time, you have a better chance to get your money back, Westerunion could care less! Send a letter to the Attorney General of Maryland and demand they do there job. We have laws here and this woman obviously has no intention of returning your money. Report her to the Humaine Society and anyone else you can think of. I hate to see people doing things like this, it makes me sick.
    Best of luck, and don't give up without a fight, we need to stop this from happening again.