Entrac Inc.huge shipment delays

1 Review updated:

We can not get our order of spare parts for 3 months now, the delay is 2 months already and they can not tell when we can get it.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Englewood, NJThe attitude of staff is negligent, they do not care about problems you experience because of them, they constantly deceive you.

Comments

• Am
      May 21, 2011

We are from india & are facing same problem. we have paid m/s entrac inc. full in advance, but they are not responding at all. can someone suggest, which us authority can help us in the matter.

• Eg
      Jun 24, 2011

We are from egypt, entrac inc is the worth company you can make business with, no delivery on time, they give offers and after they receive money they change terms according to their own goals, my advice dont get fool by their law prices as they will cost you more money by late delivery and less quantity, etec,. # company.

• Du
      Oct 18, 2011

This company is spoiling n j reputation, someone should take a legal action against entrac inc., they cheated us with 120, 000.00 $ paid in advance, still we could not get our items since 2008.

• Ba
      May 31, 2012

We have the same problem, but we go to the embassy and create a claim giants them, the embassy contact us and they take care for that now, I suggest to do the same with them

• Md
      Mar 24, 2018

@Bassam Rawashdeh Hello Bassam, I need assistance, i am facing same kind of problem. please share your contact details: [protected]@gmail.com

• Te
      Apr 13, 2015

Hi, I am a Spanish distributor of pieces and I have a very big problem with Entrac Inc, we ordered parts in August 2014 with delivery in three weeks and today (9 months later) have not been delivered. After paying the order of $ 80, 000 we tried to cancel the order and technical staff not respond to our emails and not return the money, so Entrac INC is a company that you can not trust and on which we must take legal action to this does not happen again to other Company

• Hs
      May 02, 2015
    Best Best Advice

The same position with entrac inc they are not supplying caterpillar parts nor returning usd126, 197.60 since 2013. if someone help us related to this issue please contact us [protected]) mob: [protected] email [protected]@hs-engg.com

• Tt
      Feb 21, 2017

I am a Italy distributor same problem with Entrac Inc, we ordered parts US$152, 000.00 in Oct 2016 with delivery in one week. They have been giving excuse after receive money. Storm, power failure, internet, national holiday. January 17 I went to their office by surprise and they managed to release all spare under my watch for about 8 day stay in NJ. I suggest if you have problem with Entrac you to do the same with them and never buy with them.

Jul 19, 2017

Entarc Inc, is Englewood is a scam, they do not provide genuine parts, these parts being sold at unreasonably high prices, are being bought of the internet, such as amazon and craigslist. . Also, labels are being changed in the warehouse to apease customers, Some one should consider consulting a lawyer for all the wrongs that are being done at this place. The owner overcharges every single customer, For example, he bids on used products for 19.99 and sells them as new for 200.00. He should be locked up. He doesnt care about the product he is reselling only the money that is going into his pocket. He deals only oversees, cause the American people know what he is supplying is fake, Wake up Entrac customers, you are beng ripped off so he can pay his operations manager 85000.00 for doing nothing.

Mar 08, 2018

Csammers! fraud! we should stop them.
    October 2017: entrac supplied fake chinese cummins parts (about $40, 000 order) claiming that is it genuine cummins usa. they even created fake packing list from cummins usa. they are refusing parts return, and don't want to issue any refund.
    It seems that this is the standard tactic of fraudulent behavior they have already developed over the years.
    We should stop it together. please email sales. [protected]@gmail.com for mass complaint against entrac inc.

Oct 21, 2019

Worst company ever, the self made office manager is useless, Doesn't know a thing about the company and gets overpaid for kanoodling with the owner. Shame on both of you. Entac in Englewood, does not supply genuine parts they buy from china and change labels in the warehouse. I thik a call to the labor board would do him good.