Emotouk(ITA-MOTO) / no delivery of goods

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a rizomz reasets for my ducati monster.However, more than one year has passed and I still has not received my package. Moreover, they did not give me any response since May, 2009. I am afraid taht it's a fraud from Emotouk(ITA-MOTO)

Comments

12th of Mar, 2010

No delivery of parts
    I ordered 750 pounds sterling of parts for my MVAgusta and they were so helpful about getting the money into there account. Actually responding to emails immediately. But once they were paid they disappeared. NO PARTS, NO CONTACT NOTHING. I have sent many emails and nothing. It has now been 3 months since paying them. The site should be pulled down and they should be investigated. I have people in the UK who aren't very nice who are now going to find them.

8th of Apr, 2010

No delivery too...

I ordered an item for 750 € and once they have the money, no answer nor any discussion with me.
    After some search on the net, I found a phone number and an ip number and the map location of it (ip number). You can see that there : http://www.sitelogr.com/s/emotouk.com

Very bad...

• Ss
      11th of Jun, 2010

No delivery too...!

I ordered 500 pounds parts and transferred money from JAPAN.The order has not been delivered for long time, so I pressed them by email. ITA-MOTO send me email "The order has been shipped." After that, they never respond to my email. The are criminal and ITA-MOTO is a bogus company!!!

• Sz
      17th of Jun, 2010

Pack of bloody wankers, who we will find and get hold of, I have people working on it now, helpfull getting the money, then you see nothing, no response to emails and the phone is disconected, do NOT ues them ever!!! [censor]s like this deserve what is coming!

• Ph
      26th of Jul, 2010

I ordered £176 worth of carbon parts and after I ordered the bits I then found all the negative reviews. I was gutted. Similar response as stated, really [censor] replies to e-mails etc. I contacted Trading Standards and after many e-mails to ITA Moto I received my goods on 21st July 2010. Amazed or what?
    I was assured by ITA Moto that they have nothing to do with Emoto, they just bought them out, what rubbish.
    The same appauling service, the same non delivery of goods. Plus their web site is illegal as it doesnt have an address or contact phone numbers and it says they have been trading for 7 years?
    Im absolutely chuffed to get my carbon bits but will never use them again, ever!