Elle Designs, Laura Smithgift tags, thank you cards, prints

H Nov 16, 2017 Review updated:

I purchased a set of gift tags and a thank you card from "Elle Designs" (Laura Smith) at Craftmart in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada in November of last year. After purchasing these items I found out that she downloaded the prints illegally off PSDKeys.com and claimed them as her own then resold them.

This sort of scam is despicable and I can't believe I have fallen prey to this woman. A quick google search of her name brought up all kinds of results regarding similar behaviour in the past and worst behaviour where she has accused her victims of being SEX offenders, made fun of six nations people and referred to innocent children as being "ugly [censor]".

I can't help but come to the conclusion that Laura Smith is a thief who steals money, lies constantly and is just an evil, selfish woman who should be avoided at all costs.

• K
      Jul 02, 2018

WARNING: Laura is now claiming to be an artist/illustrator. However all of her "work" is purchased cards from Michael's Craft Stores and resold. Yet another scam.

• J
      Jul 08, 2018

She claims to be a tattoo apprentice. Do you really want someone with HIV tattooing you? What a loser job.

• L
      Jul 09, 2018

I believe I had the wrong establishment when writing his review. I’d like to correct my mistake. Thanks and apologies to all affected.