Elle Design, Elle Designs / Wall art, prints, cards, gift tags

1 Hamilton, ON, CA Review updated:

I thought I would add a public notice for any unsuspecting individuals who are considering employing this individual. It has come to my attention that Laura Michelle Smith Hamilton of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada has started yet another scam business. (Previously known as the Indigo Fledgling, Cobblestone and Cloth, and Canada Cloth Diaper Clinic)

Elle Design is Laura's latest attempt to steal your money. She has copied her designs from the Wild Kids Apparel, a very famous design company located in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Laura can be found selling her stolen goods at trade shows in the Hamilton area and greater Toronto area.

She is currently selling more stolen goods under the name "Elle Design", "Elle Designs", and "Elle Design Studio." Laura Michelle Smith Hamilton has an extensive history of fraud, scamming, and criminal harassment. Her extensive history is documented at: http://www.theindigofledglingblog.wordpress.com

I would advice everyone in the Hamilton and Toronto area to exercise extreme caution when dealing with Laura Michelle Smith Hamilton and her many scam businesses. I have attached a photo of what Laura looks like, as well as photos of her stolen products.

Da
Mar 14, 2017

Comments

•   Mar 26, 2017

Laura Michelle Smith has been harassing me for years. The Hamilton Police Department are aware of her criminal behaviour. It has been years of her spreading around filth about me and my family. I still find photos of myself with disgusting descriptions spread around the internet. I thought Laura had finally moved on and found out that she has been defaming my relatives and obsessively copying me and my business, stealing my designs and reselling them. Laura has done this to many people over the years including the Wild Kids Apparel from Hamilton, Ontario. There isn't a single original thought in Laura's head. Poor girl. You'll be wise to move on and forget about her because she will never apologize.