Eddie credit,Edwin Mansour / Took my money.

1 40 Richmond terrace, Staten Island, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1212 796 0005

This guy goes under 10 to 15 business names .www.rapaidcreditboost.cpm //eddiecredit.com//www.immediatecreditboost.com///www.newyorkfundinggroup.com///tradlinemaster.com////tradelineusa.com///ficobooster.com//And his lastest one is www.cpnnow.com .His real name is edwin mansour and he is stealing thousands of dollars from people he takes your money and you never hear from him again and has personally too me for 1000 dollars this guy has to be stopped please help.

Comments

• Cr
      6th of Feb, 2010

He also scammed me out of 1, 000 dollars he needs to go to prison!

• Sh
      13th of Feb, 2010

he also scam me 4500 dollars. his new ###ing website is http://tradelinesusa.com/ i really want to know how can i refund this money . if you guys have any good idea, let me know..

i am always ready to move!!! my email address is [protected]@gmail.com

• Si
      17th of Feb, 2010

eddie mansour use to be homeless(for real) thats why he so heartless. Do his kids know who their real father is? Dont think so. Im from SI NY and know everything about him. he use to work for a bail bonds. i will let you know first off that you have to go there to get your money. i heard from people that he has that ho that works from him call him and lets you know that you are looking for money but nah...say you there for the first time cuz they are slick. he is a telephone gangsta but a softee in person trust me!!!

• Si
      17th of Feb, 2010

the spot that he runs his scams is by the 120 precinct across from the si ferry.

• Ji
      13th of Apr, 2010

Got another phone number for this guy or someone working with him.
    He goes by the name Andy and is absolutely dumb.
    His number is 718-717-8320 and he says his site is
    www.bestnyfunding.com

This guy needs to be stopped.

His email is [protected]@gmail.com

Do not buy anything from this guy!!!

• Ny
      20th of Apr, 2010

hello all this andy hear i dont understand why me hear ????

fuk this all i dont know about this ###

Jimmy2258 you better shout fuk up

• Pi
      16th of May, 2010

YEAH THIS PIECE OF [censor] GOT ME FOR ABOUT 3000...lets all put a class action suit on him get him for all hes got ...cause im about to lose my freedom...ifi see him ima [censor]ing hurt him he has no heart heknew i had problems with partners in my business which so happens to be family i needed everything fixed which some was deleted but that cash i gave him was for tradelines jerkoff cashed the check with his account and nyid number haha what can we do with this

16th of Jun, 2010

Hello All My name is Andy From NYFG why my name is hear i dont know we are not a scam we have best 27 best buyer and thy are happy with our services

i dont know whats wrong with Jimmy2258 and pizza guy see its funny name

ppl if you want to believe you can believe that truly i don't know

all this [censored]

if you need any help you call me at 718-717-8320

Thanks

• Fi
      20th of Dec, 2011

Found him
    He posted under the Facebook name Bounty Hunter who is another impersonator with NY badges

Hes also in a video where he got caught by cops with a phony badge and was supposed to come to court but bailed out

Dont know if Darlene Mansour is a woman or him