Econo Lodge / Dirty room and poor service
On June 21st 2008 we checked in late at the Econo Lodge on 2020 N.W. Stallings Dr. Nacogdoches, TX 75964 tel. #[protected]. We have noticed dirty sheets and the rooms smelled terrible with cigarette smoke. The following morning making coffee we also noticed the coffee pot was very dirty. We went to the office to put in a complaint.
The Mgr. (Vina Patel) was out and the desk clerk (Fabiola) reached her by cell phone. Mrs. Patel would not talk to us and informed us through Fabiola that we should have put in a complaint last night. In response we stated that it was too late to complain, we were exhausted after a long drive from Flint Michigan. Mrs. Patel instructed Fabiola to tell us that she will be calling us on our cell to get more information later that day.
Of course Mrs. Patel never called.
On the way back to Michigan we spend the night in a different Hotel (spend less $$$ than the stay at Econo Lodge) and the cleaning ness and service was like day and night comparing to our stay at Econo Lodge.
We were very sickened with the trashy room and the service Econo Lodge was offering and we would like to hear from the Econo Lodge Corporation.
More Econo Lodge Complaints & Reviews
- Econo Lodge - Billing issues! 
- Choice Privileges (Choice Hotels) - didn't credit proper points! 
- Choice Hotels / Every Day Guests - rip off 
- Econo Lodge - Discriminatioon & Refund Policy 
- Choice Privileges - deceptive advertising 
- Choice Hotels International - service
- Choice Hotels International - choice hotel in harrisburg mississippi
- Choice Hotels International - hotel cleanliness 
- Quality Inn - overcharge
- Choice Hotels International - services received - condition of the hotel - kandi lenker rewards #gp-kll19274