easykits.org / Stolen money

I went to the website www.easykits.org in order to earn extra money. But in reality the moderators charged me for $87. I already sent emails and told to return this money, because I was unemployed and couldn’t lose money. But of course no one replied. The website is total scam, so be careful and better avoid them. Post comments and share your views about these scammers.

Si
Mar 8, 2014

Comments

• Ge
      18th of Jun, 2013
    easykits.org - I have received no response from this company.
    easykits.org
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Phone: +1.4806242599

I ordered easykits.org instant download. I am still waiting 2 hours later for link to download software I have already paid for. I called them directly and sent an email. I have received no response from this company.

• La
      27th of Oct, 2015

I wernt there also tryed to get my money rite away told me they weould only refund half the money because of their policies or some crap like that. Still waiting for that money. I doubt I9 will ever see it. Please don't fall for this like I did. I am a disabled Vietnam veteran I told them that guess that meant nothing to them.

• We
      22nd of Jan, 2019
    easykits.org - No contact from website after purchase.

On January 2, 2019 I purchased what was suppose to be a website from this company but have not received any additional information from them. My credit card was charged $47.00 at HELENVIDTUT. Do not have information to contact them. Trying to contact them to request a refund.