Easy Saver Rewards Proflowers.com / Fraud
When ordering flowers through Proflowers.com there was a box that stated the order qualified for FREE SHIPPING. When you click on the continue button it takes you to a page to sign-up for Easy Saver Rewards, even IF you do NOT sign-up, Easy Saver Rewards starts billing you $14.95/month for Membership Services.
I immediately escaped back to the Proflowers site and completed my order, and made sure that I was being charged for shipping to verify that I had NOT inadvertently accepted FREE SHIPPING.
IF they actually believed I had ACCEPTED a Membership, they should have provided FREE SHIPPING, but they didn't.
I think a Class Action Lawsuit should be filed.
More Easy Saver Rewards Proflowers.com Complaints & Reviews
- Proflowers / Freeshipping.com - Scam 
- Proflowers / Easy Saver 800 - 355 - 1837 - Unauthorized Charges 
- Ezsver Rw & Proflowers - Illegal charge on credit card 
- Cmgfreeshipping.com Proflowers - Free Shipping HOAX 
- Freeshipping.com / Proflowers / Cmg Insiders Club - Unauthorized Charges 
- Proflowers - flowers not delivered on time, multiple times with no notification
- Proflowers - proflowers.com
- Proflowers - two dozen rainbows mother's day roses
- Proflowers - all the frills for mom with pink geo vase
- Proflowers - floral arrangement delivered in unacceptable condition