East Capitol Walmart / do not work at east capitol walmart as a cart pusher

Re Review updated:

I am an ex-employee of East Capitol Walmart in Milwaukee, My job was cart pusher, When I was pushing carts at East Capitol Walmart, I was the only cart pusher at nighttime, The managers Ryan Curtis, Rob Dobratz, Nancy Scheff did not hire no more cart pushers to help me push carts at nighttime, I was mad and angry because I did not get no help!!! I asked for help, but the managers pulled the guys from their stocking positions to help me push carts, They were mad and pissed off at the store managers about why did not hire no more pushers!!!The black customers and The white customers start ### with you when you do customer carryout and when you push carts!!!One Saturday when I was pushing carts the store was crowded and there were no shopping carts The customers were mad and pissed off because there were no carts in the store, The management did not order more shopping carts. <br />
I was about to walk out and quit, but I couldn't because I can't afford to lose my apartment, They had me pushing carts in the rain and in the hot weather, When I puhing carts in the hot weather, In the hot weatherI broke out in a heat rash on my neck and on my chest, and in the rain I caught a cold.After that a female customer and her nephew lied on me to the manager about, Me following her, me harrasing her and me made deroggatory remarks about her when I was pushing carts, I told the manager that I did not do none of those things to her, The manager Ryan Curtis believed her over me!!!Ryan Curtis Rob Dobrattz, Nancy Scheff fired me after that and told me don't come back, I told them, Good I'm not coming back!!! After I got fired they hired more cart pushers and A lot more shopping carts came in.This one black guy name Herbert who did my job as cart pusher, he fell and passed out in the hot weather, The paramedics and the ambulance came and took him to the hospital and he never came back to Walmart, Those white managers did not care for him and they did not give him no sympathy.### East Capitol Walmart!!!East Capitol Walmart is full of ###!!!

Comments

• Cu
      Aug 29, 2009

So how long ago did you get fired?

• At
      Oct 16, 2009

Guess what? You're complaining about the same issues all cartpushers deal with.
    Oh lawdy, bad weather. The carts have to be pushed. Don't want to deal with the weather? Get a different job.

"Those white managers did not care for him and they did not give him no sympathy."
    Yeah, place the race card, you illiterate ###.

• Mi
      Oct 24, 2009

I'm not sure how long ago this was, but I've lived by, and shopped at that Wal-mart for at the last 2 years, and they've had more than one cart attendant and at least 2 of them have been working there for quite some time. I won't argue that the managers are jerks though, but that goes for the white and black ones (I've had problems with general managers and departmental managers there before). I won't defend working for Wal-Mart, as it's NOT the best place to work for, but like other people have said, you're pretty much complaining about doing your job description. Did you think you were not going to have to work in bad weather ? You're not a house painter or a landscaper ! Dress for the weather and suck it up - you have one of the easiest jobs in the fricking world. Grab some carts & take them in. When you're done, go outside and grab some more. Repeat. If you can't handle that, then you better find someone with money to marry or something. ###, even dealing drugs is harder than that !

• Je
      Dec 15, 2009

You work outside... sometimes it rains, sometimes it's hot, and ### where I'm from we even have SNOW! ( I know it's crazy!!!) Quit your whiny ###... Just because the weather sucks doesn't mean you don't have to do YOUR JOB!

• Rt
      Dec 28, 2010

Atani you're the [censor], Jenny 12 you're the white [censor], that needs to work out out there with those white honkeys!!! [censor] East Capitol Walmart, East Captitol Walmart, Midtown Walmart and Southside Walmart on 27th and Morgan are full of [censor]!!!Do ever push carts in the hot weather and the cold weather, because you can get hurt like that, You can sue them for that!!!

• Rt
      Dec 28, 2010

That's the truth, Ruth!!!

• Ra
      Feb 03, 2011

Note: Walmart now has CBL's (computer based learning) that every employee has to go through about how to dress properly for the weather, stay hydrated and avoid heat stroke. It's good to know I have to sit through these common-sense sessions because individuals have actually failed to prepare themselves for their job and whatever weather exposure that warrants.

Dec 31, 2011

Wow. I Dont Know How Long Ago This Was But, Im Trying To Get In There As Of Now As A Cake Decorator. This May Not Seem Like Much To You Because You Were A Cart Pusher But Im Glad You Told Us How They Treated You There. I Find That ### Bogus Regardless If You Black Or White. They Let That Man Have A Heat Stroke And You A Rash And They Didn't Do ANYTHING? Im Starting To Have My Doubts Now About The Store But It's Crazy Cuz Now They Are Making A New Super Walmart. SMH. :| For The People Who Are Talkin ### About Him Need To be Quiet Cuz If They Were In His Position I Dont Think Words Like That Would Be Used. Thanks For The Info Tho Mr. =]