E Fashion Wholesalers / Fraud and cheating

I recently made a purchase from a "clothing wholesaler" named e fashion wholesaler to make money in the resell business after researching several companies i decided to trade with these scam artists after receiving countless emails daily offering all these top name brands undecided i ordered a sample lot of all their goodies only to receive crap that would insult a homeless person to wear and when they finally gave me a refund it was only a third of what i paid and this clown named arlene assured me they were going to make it right. Sorry but a third of my hard earned money is not making it right so anyone trying to get into the business of resellers of clothing STAY AWAY FROM E FASHION WHOLESALERS.

Va

Comments

13th of Oct, 2008

I am retailer in Macau and lately I am very dissappointed
    on fashion wholesaler "http://www.wholesalecentral.com/closeo0007/store.cfm" which I search from the link of your site. I am worry about that this is a cheating site as I did ordered some clothes since 24th Sep and already pay the full amount. A guy call Donny Lower told me that will reach Macau 10 days. After 10 days I still haven't received any then call him. He said that he has to wait for the next shippment for the clothings. So he actually didn't send me anythings yet. He gave me this option that I may have to change my items and then he can send me straight away. Then I accept this option and ask for the "tracking no" today. But he told me still haven't send me any and have to wait until this Trusday. This is really annoy and make my business partner think that I am checting.

• Ar
      4th of Jan, 2013

This is a fake posting.

• Ar
      4th of Jan, 2013

The link provided in the post above is not our company.