Drambuieberry British Shorthair Cats / booking a kitten

United Kingdom Review updated:
Please be aware that if you decide to book a kitten with Holly Smith plans do not always happen! I booked a kitten with her THREE days ago, paying the requested £100 deposit before the kitten has been born - unusual to say the least, but I am a trusting person. Today I contacted her asking when the litter would be be born. I was told mid-March, but owing to the fact I asked for an active female kitten, I was told she was expecting to have four litters, so she could give me no idea as to when my kitten would be available. The contract emailed to me said 'in 2018'. All fair so far.
However, this morning I emailed her, informing her that I did not really want to wait, possibly, til the end of 2018 (10 months), so I requested a full refund of the £100 deposit paid three days ago. She has informed me that she will be keeping 85% (£85) for admin! Three days! Approx 5 emails! No litters born! And to top it all, she will refund the (£15) back into my account within the next 14 days! Hopefully this is not an example of a dedicated BSH breeder's customer care! By the way, I am a retired lady with another BSH 8 months neutered male as my beautiful companion.
Sh
Feb 16, 2018

Comments

Ta
  26th of Mar, 2018
Hi there
You need to contact Swindon borough council and let them know as she has been or is been investigated for fraud.
Sh
  26th of Mar, 2018
@Tally ho Thank you for your comment. As you are the second person in three days who has suggested I contact Swindon Borough Council, I will do so tomorrow. It is lovely to know others care and are willing to help! Thanks again.