Dr Timothy J Marten

Posted: Jun 18, 2017 by

facelift and forehead temple lift

I signed up for facelift and temple lift. I stressed the importance of improving the prematurely laxed forehead skin and upper face.
I did not want a necklift or any other procedures that Timothy J marten did try to sell to me. I had nothing to eliminate on my face. I had nothing to pull on sides on my lower face...

Soon it has been a year from the surgery. It was the worst mistake of my life. He botched my face and he did that on purpose. He emptied my face from fats and bones and messed around my body with lipo canula.

It was pure unconditional hate from his side against me. He did surgeries without my consent. That is outrageous. A rhinoplasty without consent, jaw surgery without consent, liposuction of fats without consent, violating rectum area without consent and other things around my body.

He does not let me speak with the operating room staff. That tells the truth well.

Dr Timothy J MartenDr Timothy J MartenDr Timothy J Marten

Updated by V1olated, Jun 18, 2017
My neck is so tight and uncomfortable that it chokes me and I can not do sports.
See my jaw... he slimmed it Korean style by slicing jaw angle off and possibly took my buccal fats away. I had grown that fat on my face on purpose because my face would have been gaunt. Now my face is gaunt even my body it fatter than usually.
My experience is that Timothy J Marten is the most evil person I have never ever met.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Plastic Surgery

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree