Dr. Jack Haynes / Family Counseling

1 36700 woodward ave, bloomfield hills MI 48304detroit metro, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 248-642-4545

he made things worse...now 6 yrs after daughter made 18, she refuses my desire to visit with her even though we saw each other regularly several days/nights every week until then... parental alienation perpetuated itself into adulthood and he refused to address the issue...

Pa
May 5, 2013
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Pa
      5th of May, 2013

Metro Detroit Family Court judges beware! You are tasked with facilitating families healing, and instead throwing them to a crook! Biased, dishonest, and just plain greedy from the start. Shame on you, Haynes.

• Em
      26th of Jun, 2014

Dr. Haynes, while terribly expensive, did exhaustive investigative testing of me, my ex and my children during my divorce.

He made the decision in not recommending the children be awarded much time in being with an alcoholic, drug abusing, father. Contrary to the minimalistic Friend of the Court evaluator who was fed lies by my ex and persuaded to believe them.

The above reviewer may not be happy with Dr. Haynes, there must have been some reason why that conclusions was reached. One cannot go through this process and not turn an eye on yourself. I know I did.

This is a tough process to go through.