Dr. Ira Weisenthal / Patient/Customer Service

1 146 Manetto Hill Road, Plainview, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516 931-1212

Ira Weisenthal, DPM
If you want your toes done, you're better off blowing your NOSE. This practice is horrible especially the tacky Receptionist who could possibly blew a blood vessel in her eyes of her level of nastiness. Very, very, very, did I say 'VERY'? Nasty practice! Customer Service from the onset is horrible. Why would anyone want any service from this practice when they can't get you past the front door.

More Dr. Ira Weisenthal Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Lu
      17th of Mar, 2013

I don't know what practice this person went to but I always found the doctors and their receptionist to be kind and compasssionate and have recommended them to my family and friends.

• De
      17th of Mar, 2013

Absolutely disagree with this person, but to each his or her own.

• De
      17th of Mar, 2013

As I add an addendum! I would never go there & have referred all my friends to the group in Huntington on Wall Street they are awesome, you should try them instead.

• Nl
      9th of Apr, 2016

Absolutely agree, they butchered my sister and I. Both of us needed multiple surgeries to correct the damage these doctors caused by their negligence. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else by all means.

• Nl
      2nd of Nov, 2017

@NLJ23 My sister and I's complaints against this Doctor, his partner and practice have been completely resolved. I no longer have any outstanding issues with Dr. Weisenthal, Dr. Kirell his partner or his practice.