Dr. Christine Castillo / Rude

1 Mantoloking Rd., Brick, NJ, United States Review updated:

I am a diabetic and went to Dr. Castillo to try a different doctor that might help me regulate my diabetes and help me with diet advise. Instead I got someone who was rude and obnoxious and obviously is prejudiced against people with a weight problem. She told me I wouldn't work out being her patient and that she could tell I wouldn't be compliant with what she would have to say. I asked her how she could say something like that without even knowing me. I found out later from people I work with that went to her once that she treated them the same way. How can a doctor be so cold and callous? Not only that, how can she be prejudiced? I know that she is because of comments made by her to my co-workers that went to her. Something should be done about her. I left her office hysterical crying as did one other person and I've never had an experience like this with any other doctor I've seen in my life. I am 61 years old and if I had a pet rat, I wouldn't bring it to her for treatment.

Ck

Comments

• Ck
      11th of Nov, 2010

Horrible personality. Doesn't know how to treat people.

• Ba
      6th of Jan, 2011

Dr. Castillo is a wonderful doctor. She has been my doctor as well as my mother and father's doctor for over 8 years and has a wonderful bedside manner, listens intently to my concerns and has been professional in her care. She is a great doc.