Dr. Abul Fazal Ali MD / incorrect evaluation and diagnosis

1 1602 N 2nd St 64735, Clinton, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 660-885-8171

Be wary of trusting this doctor. I took my brother to him for an evaluation. He came up with a very false and misleading diagnosis which almost ruined our entire family's lives and my poor brother's. He is a incompitent doctor and does not know what he is doing. He didn't even care for the mistake he made and how it affected us. Do not go to him for any kind of evaluation of any kind. He needs to be reschooled.

Wa

Comments

• Ta
      1st of Dec, 2011

I totally agree with the comment. This doctor is destroying my son and his family completely. The doctor is totally incompetent.

• Ri
      10th of Apr, 2012

Do Not Use this idiot!!! He put my wife on a med that we told him she was allergic to and we ended up in the emergency room. His answer to why he put her on the med was, "to see what it would do." He put her on a different med that caused her to have siezures. He increases the dose, bigger siezure. I called his office after a 45 min. Siezure and had to leave message. Nurse Christy calls next morning to tell me my "tone of voice was uncalled for" but doesn't even ask how my wife is. He had nurse call on a friday at 5pm to tell her tests showed she had spinabifida. After being terrified for a week he tells her he was wrong. DO NOT USE THIS IDIOT AND HIS IDIOT STAFF. The empty waiting room should have been a clue.

• So
      12th of Apr, 2012

I so agree with the above comments. This crazy man is killing my son. I wish I knew how to get some help!!!

• Ri
      18th of Apr, 2012

Report your situation to The clinic administration. Get it on record. We have done this and we were told he had NO complaints on file. He has one now. Call the medical center and ask for Merideth ( administration ).. Tell her your situation. She was very helpful.