Donovan Media Inc / Company cannot build a website

I approached Donovan Media to build a custom website for me, I paid them $7500.They took a free software online and tried to mask it. I approached the CEO, Mr. Tom Donovan, to discuss this.He literally walked me out of his office. That i should tell my attorney to contact his attorney. This is the biggest corporate bullying case i've ever seen. And i will take this issue to all levels, that Donovan Media did not do well and they obviously cannot build anything media.

Al

Comments

• Do
      2nd of May, 2013

Yep, that sounds like Donovan Media to me. Promise the world and deliver nothing. Sorry to hear what your going through. I have heard that there are so many people like you that has gotten scammed by Thomas J. Donovan and the TheWebLeaders.com that I do not understand how he is still in business. He came into my business and threw him out like the piece of crap he is. I also here he goes by different business names such as; DonovanMedia.com, TheWebLeaders.com, MyProfessionals.com, NYLawProfessionals.com and a few others so be on your toes. Be careful if you see this bald freak guy coming into your business with a fake smile on his face trying to see you a 1990's style website for thousands of dollars while promising you a first position spot on Google for whatever you want.