Dollar General / blue dot clothing for the family and accessories buy one get one free

1 1300 S FM 51 ste 100Decautr, United States Review updated:

I came in on my lunch to get some last minute Christmas gifts for my niece and nephew. I saw the ad displayed and picked out two outfits both $10 each, one for a girl and one for a boy, then I picked out the same pair of shoes in different sizes also in the Blue Dot and $8 each. Got to the front and checked out, after getting my receipt I questioned the cashier on the discount and that it did not take it off for the shoes. Assistant Manager came and took my receipt and went to the back to view the ad. The cashier was rude and asked me to move out of the way so she could take care of the other customers waiting in line. I grabbed my bags and moved over near the second register. She asked me to move again so she could go to the cigarette case, I was not in the way. She seemed irritated with me. The Assistant Manger came back to the front and made a call to the Store Manager, and they discussed what the Accessories meant on the ad. Then she turned to me and said that it was clothes only. I did not have time to argue about the accessories always meaning shoes included since I was running late on my lunch so I left upset because of the service I was receiving.

Vi
Dec 14, 2018

Comments

• Na
      14th of Dec, 2018

What was rude was you holding up the line. I know you did not like being asked to move, but telling you to move is not rude. If she had to ask you to move obviously you were in the way. Anyone with half a brain would know that shoes are not included.

15th of Dec, 2018

Asking somebody to move is not rude. You're just mad because you didn't get your stuff for free.

• Ci
      20th of Dec, 2018

I dont know why you took a very well cared for store with friendly employees, stocked shelves, enough help when busy & turned it into the worst store out there. U fired good employees & mgrs & now the line is at least 10 deep everytime I go in' the shelves are bare '& theres boxes all over the aisles & only one person working that doesnt know much at all. Cant ask no questions cause he dont know anything. Hes polite '& easygoing cause anybody else in his shoes would have shagged ass when things got hectic which is all the time. Am including pictures of the store. Im sure u have alot of theft because he cant run the front & watch thieves too. U can find emoty boxes all over the store without the product in them. Its a shame cause thst store was the only store that kept me coming for longer than I was going to. Now its hard to go shopping there cause they out of everything. I had called to see if u carried apple cider vinegar '& was told "I don't know u will just have to come '& look" my reason for calling is this store is 5 miles from home & did not wsnt to go that far for nothing. I did anyway '& went to the store on hastings because they told me they had it but did not. The store im talking about is on willow creek in amarillo, tx

28th of Dec, 2018

Shoes don’t fall under accessories. Good lord.