Docoin.com / Fraud site that will steal your money

Fraud site that will steal your money. Already stole mine, don't make same mistake. They take your order, trick you into paying it, through PayPal for example, and then they never deliver anything and you can't do anything about it. If you write them they will ask for absurd things like scanned copy of your credit card for "verification" even though you already payed them, plus it's illegal request... not saying that it's simply idiotic.

Comments

• Op
      10th of Jun, 2012
    Docoin.com - I'm not sure if they are crooks or just stupid
    Docoin.com
    docoin.com

I tried this website to buy Linden$'s for use in SecondLife. After a short while I received an e-mail saying there was a problem with my order, after 2 days of contacting them I was told they had no stock and for the third time I was told I'll get my Lindens tonight, when I asked for my money back I was told that there was no manager available and no answer when I would receive a refund. I knew trying a place like this was a risk so I only committed a small amount of money to my order so I've not lot much thankfully. My advise would be to steer clear of this company, I'm not sure if they are crooks or just stupid, either way I've requested Pay_pal investigate them and get my money refunded.