Diplomatic Courier Service / Parcel from uk

1 London England Greater London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I'm feel so lucky to go through much information provided on the Internet regarding the scam issues. I almost had the same issue, became friends in Facebook a week ago. Claim that her father from Malaysia (Kota Kinabalu Sabah) Such a sweet talker lady (Not Sure it's a guy or what) tells me I love you and wanna be yours forever. Well i'm a guy and what you guys expect. I did fall for her tricks. She approached to me with a investment plans in Malaysia. She even introduce herself so confidently from top to bottom. Then she says I've melted her heart, I'm a caring person and blah blah. One day, she sent me a message saying she will send some gifts to appreciate our relationship. I even said its unnecessary because I don't feel good about this. The following day she texted and the details of the courier, and the items therein. My God... I could't believe those items. Maybe I need to work all my life to own those stuffs including a 1). Apple MacBook Pro, HP Laptop, Canon Digital Camera, Tommy Hilfiger Shirt (She didn't even know my size) hahaha 3). Gold Wrist Watch, 4). Gold Necklace, and most breathtaking 5). GBP120k. She even asked me to buy a house in Malaysia, a car for our transportation, and including to be finance her so called investment project. Damn... Luckily I was little bit smart enough to gather few information and started to look online for clue. Lucky I saw this website and it was a eye opening. Praise Allah S.W.T. for being gentle with me. So moral of the story is please be careful especially on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or whichever social media you are in. This is a group of syndicate operating remotely from somewhere. Please spread this message to everyone. No point regret later. This was her address in UK, Dugdale Centre, Green House, 39 London Rd, Enfield Town, United Kingdom. Her name was Moina Binti Dusin. Just be careful everyone.

Ar
Nov 19, 2016

Comments

• Za
      23rd of Oct, 2017

Dude I received the same email. I almost fall for the same tricks and the delivery company ask me to pay like rm2000 for the fees. Damn she good. But not good enough. 😂 luckily I ask the delivery company to text me their company address so that I can check it through internet and the caller seems a lil bit stammered after I ask her for address and company names. It’s not easy to fool people nowadays. But I have to admit it that her little appreciation gift is damn awesome. 😂😂 I couldn’t afford it myself tho.

• Pi
      8th of Feb, 2018

So, so true, the very same thing happened to me as well. Such a very sweet and gentle talker that I actually fell for him.iIt really pains my heart why such people can do this easily without feeling any remorse.I thought it would be a happy ending between us but, it finally changed when I was not been able to pay the delivery charges for the so called “gifts” from him in which they are charging me for almost 2, 000 dollars just for the delivery charges and it really made him fricken angry and mad at me for that.its like another person has taken over, a very evil person to be exact all the sweet words had gone out and so I became curious and suspicious about it so I did some diggings and put the puzzle pieces together and read about this articles so I came up to admitting it to myself that it’s a scam.Very fortunate for me indeed that I don’t have that much money ...it’s so sad though how such people can play with people and their feelings.So please don’t trust easily be smart and wiser about it...

• Ta
      15th of Apr, 2018

@Pinkzchampagnez I also got into the same scam some1 called Diana Kimani she claims sent me. Laptop gold watch t shirts shoes USD 350000/- I have been told to pay USD 210/- for customs.after I talked to them that I can't trust the number went unreachable. A very sweet talker about love care honey sweet heart etc. Really these people r just too much. Tanna +254733321312

• Ka
      24th of May, 2018

@Pinkzchampagnez Hi i'm expecting a gift to a person I know also, the carier ks diplomatic it's from UK. Do you think is it true that he will send some gift to me?

6th of Sep, 2018

@Kalya10 Hi..even I am expecting a parcel from UK the name of the person is Dawson cahil from Cardif and is sending some gifts including the Apple laptop, apple iphone, gold necklace and bags. I got in touch with him through fb. He says that he has sent it through diplomatic courier agency and I will have to pay 30k inr for clearance. Don't know what to do...

• 19
      8th of Sep, 2018

Hi my friend from Germany send the laptop, gold necklace and dollars. I got in touch with him through fb. He sent this parcel through diplamatic courier agency. it reached same day India. daily i have to pay some charges for clearance and other charges it total amount USD 18, 000 I paid everything still i did not received my parcel. Tell me now where is my parcel

4th of Feb, 2019

HI, I excepted a friendship through facebook as this person was very polite and nice and he told me he was sending me a parcel with valuable things gold and apple iphone and tablet and also money as he was getting to love me, he asked me for my address and he said he posted it but when the supposed company emailed me it arrived in LONDON AIRPORT I had to pay 3000 euros to be delivered I was stupid I payed and after that they kept asking for more payments, now that I stopped paying they saying is going to be kept at the customs, I know now these are all hackers to steal money from stupid people like me, I WANT TO SHARE THIS SO PEOPLE will be carefull to these hackers

• Ed
      22nd of Feb, 2019

@mary bartolo Sorry about this. This not that you are stupid instead they are thinking that's also a job to do for a living. Glad you can make your money put of which they stole so you are smater! They are very hopeless! You are not stupid. While I was in the bank working I help a guy whom they had bee coning for sometime like that in the name of package coming. He had given them money 3 times and they were still asking for more and more. So here it is he came to wire again money gram after doing his transaction I asked to talk to him in privacy because all the time I used to ask him but confidently its seemed he was sure what he was doing. This time telling me I told him to stop and not even give the reference number of the finished transaction. They are more sophiscated and I have been here dedicated to this hooligan for days till she claimed to have used UN delivery Agency to send the money to me. And proposed there could be a small amount I might pay for the local taxes when the package arrives. The money might be in form of taxes. I told her I am super sensitive yesterday and that especially when the luggage story begins. She threatened to recall the luggage and I told her I can not panic of such issue and advised her to continue. Words like stupid idiot etc begun to be used.