Digital Landing / Rebate Card
I ordered Comcast Triple Play service through Digital Landing with a promise of a $250 Amazon gift card. When I received my second Comcast bill, I sent all the relevant information to Digital Landing and have not received anything. It has been long past the required 16 weeks and I have called to get this card nearly every week for the past 2 months. The calls go to people who have no idea how resolve the rebate problem. And the person who wrote the helpful email on this page sounds good but is no more helpful than anyone else at Digital Landing. I have sent emails to this "Jason Gallow" and have received no response, and the customer service email address has been permanently removed (according to gmail).
I think I just got suckered and I will never work with Digital Landing again. I would advise any of you to ignore Digital Landing's promises and work with anyone else. You can save yourself some frustration and time.
Burned in Boston
More Digital Landing Complaints & Reviews
- Digital Landing - Scam and cheating! 
- Digital Landing - Helpful InformationAddressing The Amazon Gift Card Complaints 
- Acceller - Digital Landing - Failure to send $120 Amazon Gift Card 
- Digital Landing - Never received rebate. 
- Digital Landing - Comcast offers/ Amazon Rebate ripoff 
- Digital Landing - Did not honor Charter Bundle deal Amazon gift card! 
- digitallanding - not recieved my amazon gift card 
- Acceler-digitallanding - Gift Card Not Awarded 
- Acceller Digital Landing / Comcast - Never received rebate nor correspondance 
- Digital Landing - Fake Amazon.com