Dermalay Face Serum / I received a letter to collect money

Collect pros
1818 SW 17th Place
Cape Coral
Phone: 239-283-2690
I received a letter from Collect Pros On May 22, 2015 attempting to collect $89.95 for a product I never ordered. I reviewed the product on the internet then decided that I did not want to follow through. If I had ordered the product I would have provided my charge card number, since I did not order the product they are attempting to charge me. I consider this fraud since I never ordered the product. They instructed me to call this number to pay over the phone but no number to report that I never ordered the product. This is the number they provided [protected] and a reference number of 614033

A  23rd of May, 2015 by
I received the same letter about dermalay face serum. I how ever did order and pay for the trial product using a visa gift card. I received the trial product that I paid for months ago. I have not received anymore and don't want anymore. No one has ever tried to contact me by mail or my email and they had both ways to reach me. I suspect they are use to being able to continue billing a credit card long after you don't want it. I have never gotten any other product.

Cathy Taylor
A  23rd of May, 2015 by
I have the same complaint as the two previous complaints. I ordered the trial size for $4.95 for each product. There were two products. Today, I received a collection letter for $89.95, which is a bogus charge. I have never ordered anything else from this company.
Now I have to go to the trouble to dispute this charge. Lesson learned.
Margaret Fain