Debt Settlers of America / fRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Anaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-683-3832

ESTOS PENDEJOS ME ROBARON $1, 500, SE MOVIERON Y NI ME AVISARON. PERO LOS ENCONTRE LE LLAME A LA POLICIA PORQUE ESE RICARDO CENTENO ES UN RATERO ME PROMETIO UNA MODIFICACION Y A FINALES DE CUENTA NO ME ALLUDARON. NO LES TENGA CONFIANSA A ESTOS PICHES RATERO LE VAN A ROBAR SOLAMENTE SU DINERO. ACURDESE QUE LA LEY LLA CAMBIO NO PUEDEN COBRAR ADELANTADO SI ES QUE USTED LES AGA PAGADO AGAN LO QUE YO ISE LE LLAME A LA POLICIA TOMAN UN REPORTE DE ROBO. LLA LOS ESTAN BUSCANDO A ESTOS LADRONES PENDEJOS.

Comments

• Bi
      5th of Jun, 2011

Hi,

Is this company for real? I submitted all my document and they didn't do anything. Called my lender and nothing was even submited. Why would i pay someone $3000 to do nothing? I can do it myself!!

Anyone know how to do a loan modification? or what is the best way of doing a loan modification? Should I call my lender directly to deal with them? I tried to deal with my lender, CountryWide but they just keep on delaying me and told me to call back.. and call back. what info do they actually need?

Can someone recommend a good lawyer that does this?? and not a scam!! I can't find anyone who does this legit and not scam the us. please advise..

thanks