Debt Reduction Law Center / SCAM/FRAUD

Actions Affecting Eligibility to Practice Law
Effective Date Description Case Number Resulting Status
Disciplinary and Related Actions
10/28/1994 Discipline, probation; no actual susp. 90-O-16014
THIS IS TO SHOW THE CONSUMER THAT THIS GUY HAS A SHADY PAST HE TOOK $5, 000 FROM ME UNTILL NOW I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM

Comments

• Dr
      20th of Aug, 2009

1 complaint to the Bar in 33 years? Wow...very shady indeed. Give me a break. This action as you can read resulted in no actual suspension. The firm is always very consumer friendly and if the reason is justified they refund money. However, if work has been done to warrant keeping the retainer then why would they return it. This client needs to call client services and detail their complaint in writting. Otherwise how can the firm help them?

• Dr
      20th of Aug, 2009

For all who read this crap. I just checked who posted this complaint and the other one and no suprise...it's the same person. Who has set up a profile under the name of the owner of the Law Firm. Like I've previously said, I doubt the veracity of these complaints. More than likely they are from a competitor. I would even venture to say they are from one of our "former" employees that left recently and is now working for a competitor. Nice try, but next time set up multiple profiles and use different names before attacking.

• Mo
      20th of Aug, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD THEY STOLE MONEY FROM ME THEY SAID IT WAS A FIRM AND WHEN I FOUND OUT IT WAS BEING RUN BY A CLOWN NAMED MARIO THAT BOZZO IS NO ATTORNEY I WILL CONTACT THE A.G REGARDING THIS MATTER I HAVE A CLIENT THAT YOU GUY'S TOOK MONEY FROM AND YOU HAVE NOT DONE NOTHING FOR THEM

• Mo

DRLC EMPLOYEE WHY DON'T YOU SUCK SOME BLACK ### YOU IGNORENT SUNA OF A ###

• Do
      8th of Sep, 2009

Although I work for a competitor... let me make this very clear to any reader. I know Emilio and his team. If you need help and aren't with the company I work for, you couldn't be in better hands than with the Law Offices of Emilio Francisco. I couldn't agree more with the previous posting. Not only is this libelous/slanderous but completely inaccurate about their company. Going further it infuriates me because I know Emilio to be honest and ethical and I hold him in the highest regard.

As I said... I work for one of his competitors!!!

Do what they suggest... stick with the program and I am sure when all is said and done that you will be very satisfied with the results.