Dating Factory Expatica Tyche Technologies AG / chargeback scam, fake profiles, misrepresentation, scam

1 Zurich, Switzerland Review updated:

Dating Factory is a pure scam.

Fake profiles, fake messages. The site sends you emails saying you have messages, I had 15 in 2 days, they you have to sign up to read, But then you still cannot read, unless you take VIP.

Then you find the messages are fake and not real, so one cancels.

This means you authorize two payments before you find out, then one cancels once one finds it is a scam and then they want two chargeback fees of 25 each, on top of a monthly fee even if you get barred from the site for non payment.

If you do not pay they will threaten debt collection.

Pure evil

Pure scam.

Da
Mar 24, 2018

Comments

19th of Aug, 2018

Yes, I have had the same situation. First time they sayd, that card unsuported. I tried also Sepa transfer. They sayd, that somebody will contact you about this payment. Then third time card was OK. After several days I got complain from them, that I must pay 25 Euro chargeback fee. Explaining about the situation, that I has been payd 14.99 Euro and not must pay twice, not helped.
    Also, can confirm, that they are scam. When I was in trial membership, they send about 25 messages in 2 days and womans wanted to be contacted. Therefore I decided to make gold membership. After I have been replied to 10 womans, nobody answers . So it is real scam.