DateHookup.comFraud

1 Review updated:

I tried to make the following complaint and the company (Datehookup.com) would not receive the complaint. So, YOU can be the judge and since, in my opinion, nearly every judge in the United States judicial system is corrupt with only exception being the justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, at least your judgment might at least lend some credibility to the word "judge". Here's the complaint.
Can you help me to understand why the majority of the contacts I have received at this site are from the infinite number of female perverts and scammers out there. This has to mean that you are not giving the members an effective means of preventing these individuals from contacting members. The greastest majority of the contacts that I have received at this site have come from individuals whose only entry on the profile is an alias. No other entries are made. I refuse to make contact with these individuals but one of these perverted females (suelewisbxb) was able to make contact by filling out the profile. However, she almost immediately stated that she was, "Just about to start show on cam". Her scam is to promote another scam coming from the infamous island Cyprus through the company hookupcloud.com. She claimed that I could see her on the cam for free when, in fact, any person who becomes a member at the site is automatically billed after 24 hours. The name hookupcloud is very similar to the name datehookup.com and I am beginning to suspect that both companies are working together to scam the members. One effective way of dealings with endless female perverts is to require identification during the complaint process and record their internet service ID number because they can simply re-register under a different alias. Datehookup.com has to know this information and the fact that it is not being done tends to demonstrate that it is being done deliberately to facilitate the scam by hookupcloud.com. So, I ask you is Datehookup.com affiliated with hookuppcloud.com?

Wh
Feb 17, 2015

Comments

Jul 17, 2015

I was on datehookup. yesterday July 15 and had n trouble. Now today it' saying I don't have an account. You said some cancelled it. I'am the only one who uses this computer.I was interested in him and now you took that away from me @ I want to know why. I except to hear from you soon on this matter

Jul 17, 2015

I provided my full name and you said it wrong

Jul 17, 2015

I never asked to be released from your program