data money online / Online Scam

Data Money Online
Data Money Online is nothing but a big scam. This company claims they would not charge you unless your making money. What a joke and it was played on me. Well they took $202.91 at out of my account. I have sent 10 emails and no response. The phone number below is a bunch of crap. I am going to contact my bank to see if they can cover the $202.91 from this company.

Thank you for placing your order for the trial. This is a very limited time
offer that we are running to introduce our product to the consumer. Don't worry
– we’re not charging anything yet: we’re just asking you to validate that you
have enough balance on your card to cover our fee once you start to make money.
This will unlock all the steps, which is the main key to making money with this
program. ONLY IF you start making money within one day will your card be charged
the amount or be voided. We understand that this fee may not be a small amount
in the current climate, but then that won't be a problem if you’re making money,

The 24 hour Trial Offer is designed to let you try Data Money Online and
evaluate it's quality.

If you are unhappy with your results and would like to cancel the product,
please call us at [protected] or email us at support@datamoneyonline.com at
anytime and we will be happy to assist you.

We thank you for your business and feel confident that you will be very pleased
with your results.

Data Money Online
Customer Care

A  27th of Aug, 2009 by
I got scammed by the same company. I had cancelled 3 hours after signing up which kept me within the 24 hour period but they still charged me $197 and then $47 for the next month. They never responded to the emails I sent. I finally got a phone number that worked..1-877-546-8510 . After speaking to a real person they gave me another email to try to get a refund..refunds@datamoneyonline.com. I did get a response quickly and after threatening legal action I got back $147 of the $244. Hope this helps someone.
A  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
I agree. My account was charged $206.58 after sending their support department a cancellation request when, as expected, I didn't make a cent in their 24 hour trial period. I called 877-546-8510 this morning after noticing the charges to my account to get a cancellation # and they said I had to send an e-mail to refunds@datamoneyonline.com including my name and the cancellation. I even forwarded them the original e-mail I sent to their support department requesting the cancellation. Their program really is a piece of garbage and I will keep you updated on the refund.