09:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Cycleplicity.com / Staff unwillingly solves clients' problems

Ar Mar 14, 2014 Review updated:

I ordered motorcycle tires from the website www.cycleplicity.com. The seller delivered it on time, but it wasn’t the same tires that I ordered. I called the customer services twice, and they unwillingly decided to change the tires. It took 2 weeks, before someone from this company contacted me again and told that my ordered tires were out of stock. They didn’t offer me any solutions, and when I asked for refund, the seller was negatively-spirited. I’m still waiting for my money, but I won’t recommend this company. Worst services ever.

Comments

• Ea
      26th of Nov, 2014
    Cycleplicity.com - I can't change the wrong parts
    www.cycleplicity.com
    5631 Dempster St.
    Morton Grove
    Illinois

Don’t deal with the scammers from the company www.cycleplicity.com. I chose the bike model and year, after that I indicated what parts I needed, but these jerks sent me completely opposite parts. I tried to change them, but the rep told me that I was wrong and they wouldn’t help me. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

• Uo
      17th of Jul, 2015
    Cycleplicity.com - Seller sent me wrong parts
    www.cycleplicity.com
    5631 Dempster St.
    Morton Grove
    Illinois

I was unhappy that I bought from the company www.cycleplicity.com. I purchased parts for the bike, but the seller sent me wrong parts. I still don’t understand how he has mixed the orders. I already returned these parts, but the seller continued to promise to send the correct one. I was so disappointed in such services. Therefore I wanted to warn other people.