CVS Pharmacy / rude customer service
Called in for a refilled and the pharmacist was very rude. He identified himself as Andrew. I must admit that the conversation started off rough because Andrew took it personally and every time I asked him a question about my prescriptions to determine which one I needed a refill on, his responses were very sarcastic. He really acted like he did not enjoy his job at all or did not want to be there. When asking to speak with his manager he advised me that he was the manager. I understand that in his type of business it can get rough at times dealing with customers; however the attitude that Andrew displayed was very inappropriate, especially coming from management. I find that it is my duty as a customer to let you know about my unsatisfactory experience.
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmaecy - victoza
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl