CVS Pharmacy / rude customer service

1 110 bullard pkwyTemple Terrace, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 813-988-5214

Called in for a refilled and the pharmacist was very rude. He identified himself as Andrew. I must admit that the conversation started off rough because Andrew took it personally and every time I asked him a question about my prescriptions to determine which one I needed a refill on, his responses were very sarcastic. He really acted like he did not enjoy his job at all or did not want to be there. When asking to speak with his manager he advised me that he was the manager. I understand that in his type of business it can get rough at times dealing with customers; however the attitude that Andrew displayed was very inappropriate, especially coming from management. I find that it is my duty as a customer to let you know about my unsatisfactory experience.

Mz

Comments

• Bl
      25th of May, 2010

Though it is in no way acceptable for the pharmacist to be rude, there is something that you must understand. Patients should know when they are running low on their medications. Out computer systems do NOT tell us when your next refill is to be due - it is a guess and check game for us. Therefore, when a customer comes in and says to us, "I need you to fill any of my medications that are due, " it is frustrating because we now have to go through your entire profile, see when it was filled, see how many days since it has been filled, submit it to the insurance and hope it's not too soon for them, and assume which meds you take steadily. This takes 3 times as long as you calling in the numbers on the bottles that you are low/out of. You must understand that we help hundreds of customers a day and are busy (no, we dont just sit around and twiddle our thumbs), so taking 15-20 minutes that could have easily been avoided does get a bit annoying.