Create Custom Gifts.com / did not receive order

1 14525 SW MILLIKIAN WAYBEAVERTON, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 424-230-7734

I ordered for my daughter's wedding the satin finish champagne flutes and cake server set from Createcustomgifts.com. I receeived part of the my ORDER and when I tried to get in contact with the company with numerous e-mails, and trying to call the telephone number on their website which is always busy 24/7 no one has had the decency to respond back.
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY THEY SHOULD BE RESTRICTED IN SOME CAPACITY as they charge your credit card but do not give u what u paid for.. I am very annoyed that they are not even trying to respond back to me..So be wary of this place they seem to also go by the name ELEGANTLY ENGRAVED.COM which is what the address on part of my order came in and I have also tried to contact them and their telephone number says "IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE" Oh also the quality of the engraving on what I did receive was not up to my standards. I am totally disappointed with this company...ORDER SOMEPLACE ELSE EVEN IF IT IS MORE MONEY.

Comments

• Ba
      18th of Nov, 2010

I ordered an NFL humidor on 10/21/10. Was told I would have it 8-10 days. Tried e-mail, telephoning and never spoke or got answers from anyone. Ask BBB. They gave me another name with the same phone #. It was elegantlyengraved. Wrote to them, never heard from them. What kind of business is this that cannot contact customers? I'm just glad its not just me complaining. I wanted this for my son's birthday 11/2. I cannot even find out if I'm still getting it. I do have confirmation #. If anyone can help me, please contact me at hatkebarbara@hotmail.com