CPS Payments / Award Certification

1 Netherlands Review updated:

Letter inform me that I've won an award the sold and rightful owner of the $20'000.00 personal payment number ######. Then request that I send them some form and $10. clam fee.

Ja

More CPS Payments Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      7th of Apr, 2009

I recieved the same letter and for a claim fee of $10.00. All it says is that I am the rightful owner of a claim number and that the winner of a tiebreaker is the claimant that will be guaranteed the full payment of $20, 000.00. It goes on to say this is a qualification or preliminary announcement letter . It does not tell you odds, what the actual payout is expected to be, how many entries are sent or what your guaranteed except to say your entered .It goes on to say it is a skills contest that requires no purchase, payment or contribution necessary to win . What the skills are are not outlined. It is for US and Canadian residents except for Florida and Texas and that the final tiebreaker must be received by Dec 30, 2008.****** Well I guess I missed out! and that it will be paid 30 days thereafter. No sense in entering here right This is operateed by a CPS Payments out of the netherlands and a PO box

• Li
      2nd of May, 2009

I recived the same letter telling me this word for word "First i would like to congratulate you because you have won an award. You are officially a winner. You are the sole and rightful owner of the $20, 000.00 payment. This is an official document confirming your status regarding the guaranteed $20, 000.00 payment whose distribution is now pending. As you can see, you are a 100% guaranteed processing for your award. To receive the guaranteed merchandise award, you are requested to complete and return the award claim form at the bottom of this document with $10.00 claim fee. This is not a preliminary announcement or qualification letter. You have won an award and it is now awaiting delivery to you pending your immediate responce. I urge you to complete and return the special form below and rush it back to me today. signed ROBERT ALLEN CPS PAYMENTS DEPARTMENT" and on the back says "Sponsored by CPS Payments, po box 151, 1420 AC Uithoorn, The Netherlands " on the front it says that it was filled April 07 2009 but on the back tells you that the final tiebreaker must be recieved by December 30, 2008 deadline date and that the sponsor is not responsible for the entries which are lost, stolen or delayed by mail, ok that makes no sence why would you send this out 4 months after the stupid thing is due, yeah some people do read the fine print on the back of the form before they sign and send, sorry buddy not everyone is as dumb as you think

• Ke
      2nd of Jul, 2009

I got the same letter in the mail today and a couple last week saying that I won 1, 900, 000. and 1, 400, 000. and 10, 000, 000. and the all want 10.00 I know that some poor people have probley sent the money in but come on if you win money than why should you have to pay for it.

• Dw
      2nd of Jul, 2009

Hey they must be making money on some poor souls who send in their $10 x the number of desperate people ot there. Please read the fine print. I'm probably falling for some other confidence game out there the seem to have poped up every turn now. Being a fool is hard to avoid these days my neighbor has the best solution Ive come across don't have a computer, use caller ID and travel frequently so your mail has some time to age. Oh I forgot the cell phone is only used for family and emergencies. Yes there are common sense people still out there.

• Lo
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I also received the same letter asking for $10. to secure my $20, 000.00 payment from award certification with my personal payment number CPS29L4. I am very leery about contest that require a payment to receive the award. Thank you so much for posting these scam reports to protect us from this type of operation. Keep up the good work. So appreciative...Lorraine P

• Ge
      26th of Jul, 2009

I just recieved the CPS notification of having won $20, 000(if I sucessfully answer the skill test questions; upon reading the back I find there's a lot more to it, some of the questions are easy, some seemingly unsolveable with out extensive knowledge of sequencing or a computer program to help. The return-by date is now Dec. 30, 2010 for the"final tie-breaker". This seems to be aimed at people with fairly high intelligence, but no common sense. Don't fall for it, it's a scam!

• Ne
      26th of Oct, 2009

I also received a lot of notification too claiming that I won different amount and until now I am still receiving the same scam. From National Payment Services, World Wealth Distribution Office, CPS Payments. All of them is asking for $10.00 for shipping. I noticed that the return address from that different mails are the same, Orchard Post Office in Singapore... So I'm glad people are aware of this.

• Be
      24th of Nov, 2009

I also received one of these letters. Have no intentions to send $, and glad this site is available. Thank you!

• Wy
      2nd of Jan, 2010

i just received same letter that u've got too...lots of them are scammers in so defferent ways...just dump it out to ur trash and don't mind about it..if u really won that such amount intelligents people dont ask you (10+`10)only grade school will answer that...just less fortunate to those people who do not have idea about that stuffs...u can only win if u buy a lottery watsoever...becareful!!!thanx

• Ob
      4th of Jan, 2010

its a scam please dont fall for it the address is not listed anywhere in the yellow pages why pay for something thats free scammmmm!!!

• To
      21st of Jan, 2010

I was going to buy a new car . Haha got the same letter

• Ni
      22nd of Jan, 2010

I recieved a letter from National Payment Services, as well as a letter about a month before from the same address requesting I enter a math problem solving contest. Whom ever is running this scam is getting more devious. WATCH OUT!

• Ev

Check This Out

• Wi
      29th of Jan, 2010

I' ve received two such letters within two days of 28 jan 2010 and they must be sent in by
    dec 30th 2010. I have no intension of sending these people $10 .also is the $2o, 000
    in usd? or foreign currency! anyways it's a good thing I have a wood stove and I always need something to lite the fire with. Willysj

29th of Jan, 2010

I just got this same letter yesterday-stating i am "a sole and rightful owner of $20, 000" and then they ask for 10.00$ with some kind of weird ENTRY questionaire on back! I am living off of unemployment and wish this were NOT a scam!!!

• Pa
      19th of Feb, 2010

Well, I just got the same letter and it is for 20, 00.00 and there is a $10.00 fee then that is how, I knew that it was a scam. People please for god sakes don't be scammed by this mess and loss your $10.00. This time and day know one can afford to give away money like this to scammiers. Pleasee take this to heart and hold on to your $10.00 and rip up your letter just like, I have. Thank you

• Ke
      28th of Feb, 2010

I also got the same letter saying I am awarded 20, 000 dollars and was sceptical when I read it so I looked at the envolope and it has no zip code or real address so I decided to check them out thanks for posting this scam maybe it will keep people like me from loosing money or even worse thier identity

• Mg
      15th of Mar, 2010

Wow...I too also received the exact same letter about 2 days ago stating that I am the sole and rightful owner of the $20, 000 Personal Payment Number CPS****. I've received numerous letter of this kind but none of them never ask for a fee to be attached to it...so I followed my gut instinct and went on line to see if I could find something online and the first thing that popped up was this complaints page for this scam. I am so glad I took the time to research it and now I keep my $10. To Robert Allen: Get a life, and stop building people's hopes n dreams for nothing.

• Ir
      14th of Apr, 2010

Dont worrie, this company is going on national TV. to expose them! I just hired three investagators to track the money from the p.o. box, it is being watch now as I write this. no one will ever send them money again. ever. all it takes is just one person with the right people to take down this company. and its being done now. it is a fake, and do not send them money. if this company was smart they would at least allow one person to win, but its a stupid company and there are to many charges against them to list them all. from all over the USA. these letters will stop, that is for sure. so far we found three for more post office boxes. and warehouses where these letters are being printed in. they will be exposed. there is more alot more as to whats going on. there is so many people involved wait till you see it on TV. the tracking is so much fun. my friends are in the netherlands right now. the trail is is all over the place, but in the end it will lead to them being exposed as a fake. do not send money, do not send money!!! you will not win. anything. !!!

• Sh
      19th of Apr, 2010

I really appreciate everyone sharing thier stories to those who receive this junk mail. I recieved the same letter informing me that I won $20, 000.00 and I thought it would be good to do my own investigation about the CPS company to see if they are ligitmate. But becuase I found this blog informing me that this is a scam I will not be sending any money to them. Time is really hard and this company is playing on the fact that everyone needs money. I am having finacial difficulties at this time but I need my $10.00 and sending it to this company would have been a lost. So I would like to say thank you for sharing your information with everyone that this is a scam. Good luck on your investigation. I will be looking for this on TV and I can not wait to see this company expose to everyone. There will be an unfortunate person who did not check out CPS on their own and they will send their money hoping to cash in on something that is not real. Thanks for the information this will help everyone in the future.