Coloslim / continue to charge account

1 Oak Grove, MO, United States Review updated:

I order this product and canceled it soon afterward but a few months later they charged my card three times. I canceled it AGAIN and told them I would return it. They said I needed a RMA number but they would only credit ONE even if I return all. WHAT A RIP OFF!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY ARE ONLY AFTER YOUR MONEY, EVEN IF THEY HAVE TO STEEL IT

Er

Comments

• We
      5th of Feb, 2009

I got shipped the same product when i didn't even order for it, I was stupid enough to sign up for another service (BerrySLIMMD) now i have to go through the trouble of returning it using RMA#. I was aiming for a free laptop with these offers, but the trouble definitely outweighs the benefit. I'm never going to do it again

24th of Nov, 2009
    Coloslim - Keeps Charging my charge card
    ColoSLIM

Did not receive product and still being charged for it. they will not stop trying to charge my charge card.

• On
      12th of Dec, 2009

You people are stupid to begin with for ever trying any product like this! The fact is this and
    Nothing else... You are a target! You are fat, or lack self esteem or both. Companies such
    as these feed off your desperation for happiness. I am amazed how many people continuously
    fall for these scams. You actually believe there is some miracle pill exists that's not even
    approved by the FDA. These things are made in a bathtub! Nobody likes to say these things
    because they are offensive but maybe if you get up off your ###, exercise, and eat better then
    you can get some results. Another thing to do is to have some simple self-respect so your not
    so easily victimized. And if your the type that suffers from obesity due to a disorder or genetics
    THEN A PILL YOU FIND ON THE INTERNET WITH NO MERIT ISN'T GOING TO HELP ANYWAY,
    [censored]! If you were just trying get a free laptop then you also fall into the [censored] category.
    Nothing in this world is free and anything that has merit is attained by work. Not by taking
    a pill!

22nd of Dec, 2009

well i got the pills 4 free i just cant decide whether i should take them or not!!!

• Da
      18th of Jan, 2010
    Coloslim - charging my account unauthorized
    ColoSlim
    Northampton
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610-905-0684

Was charged for coloslim, never ordered, they had someone elses name and my credit card and address. Refused to credit me since it was not in my name.

• Ki
      20th of Jan, 2010
    Coloslim - deducting money from my account
    distributed by precision niche products
    113 turner street
    Laurel Hill
    Florida
    Phone: 8508342217

I called customer service to have my memership cancelled.Your representive stated that my credit card wouls not be debited until I had had a chance to used the product. she told me that since the product did not get to my resident until JANUARY 15th, 2010, that she would give me until the 25th of JANUARYto start debitting my card.WHY is it on january 20th, 2010 that my credit card was debited for $78.41. IF MY MONEY IS NOT BACK ON MY CARD BY JANUARY 21, 2010, I WILL SEE YOU IN COURT BECAUSE I WILL BE SUING THE HELL OUT OF YOU.

• Cc
      27th of Feb, 2010

This people apperantly took all of my information from a different page that I was subscribing from...charged me for the product. They called me to verify all my information and when I told them I hadn't order it and not to send and charge anything to me I got hung up on. This is complete B.S...they us your information without approval..and then they blame everything on you...DO NOT trust this people ever!!!

• Cc
      27th of Feb, 2010

by the way the person i spoke to to make my complaint was the "superviso" Sharleen...who did nothing but blame me for something I had not done!!!...Stupid and ridiculous...

• Th
      4th of Mar, 2010
    Coloslim - Rip off

I purchased this product saw no results, I called to cancel. But like everybody else the cancellation fairy removed the information from their system and they still charged my account. Go figure

4th of Apr, 2010
    Coloslim - charging my account unauthorized
    coloslim
    160 universal drive
    st peters
    Missouri
    blueizze@msn.com

My 10 year old grandson was trying to get a free laptop by ordering a few things for just postage on my credit card. As soon as I discovered what he had done I called and cancelled. This very rude email was sent to me that said I would have to contact them first and get a RMA number of some sort and that the product could not be returned and they will not return my money no matter what however I cancelled and they told me that I would be receiveing no more shipments and that my credit card will not be billed again. It has been twice now and I suppose I will have to close this account and open a new one to stop them. This kind of thing is horrible especially when you are older and have been out of work for about 7 months and ill. I am seeking legal advice.

4th of Apr, 2010

You are such an idiot for turning your credit card over to a ten year old child with access to the scammer's paradise, the internet!

When will you people get it through your thick, stupid heads...THERE ARE NO FREE ANYTHINGS OUT THERE IN SCAMSVILLE, IT'S ALL A PLOY TO GET YOUR CREDIT INFORMATION to charge any thing they want to your card!!!

I hope you and your grandson enjoy that new laptop that you or he will NOT be receiving!!

These idiots will believe any thing, any body tells them, no matter how far-fetched and unbelievable it is.

• Dr
      8th of Apr, 2010

i went to look at my bank statement and i seen colo slim on there and i never purchased this order. so i called and told them about it and she had the nerve to tell me that i must looked on there site and ordered it and i told her that i didnt even know who they were until i got the pills in the mail. she said that if i dont return it that my card will be charged $80 something..i asked if they was gonna give me my money back and they said no that it was non refundable. this company is a rip off and they steal from you. i would advise you to shut your bank account down and open a new one because if you cancel them they will still charge your card!!

• Ca
      11th of Apr, 2010

Same problem...charged my acct. I had to change my Bank Card and get a new number. This isn't the worst of it. I became somewhat constipated and then my last test at the Doctor of my stool showed blood, for the first time ever. Now I don't know what is wrong. I have been treated for a bladder infection then yeast infection...I still have pelvic pain which comes and goes...scares me. The product says to stop taking it if you develop blood in your stool...but it's been almost 3 months and I still have pain that comes and goes. My sister thinks maybe I have candida. I have purchased my last item on line. Never, never again...oh also it was on a site that offered Free Jet Blue Plane tickets which I never received either...it just kicked me off the site in the end...after I bought this crap.

• Di
      12th of Apr, 2010

I was charged for the coloslim before the free trial time was up. I call and was told the free trail started from the date it was shipped. How can a person try a product while it is been shipped to them? I was told they have not was of tracking. I know better then that. I postal service have delivery confirmation.

• Me
      3rd of Dec, 2010

Same they charged me and I sent back the product!!! I am reporting them (Coloslim) to Better Business Bureau...Do I need to change my card number too!?!

• 20
      2nd of Jan, 2011

i am now closing cool savings company page and will not be stupid by ordering something cheap to get a free apple mp3. 01'01/2011