Clear Wireless / Slow internet speeds, misleading claims

They bragged that in the location in which I was living at the time that I'd get the highest speeds, and expect for a movie to download or stream within 5 minutes... well, the speeds would go anywhere from 45 kbps to 150 kbps. AT&T(which also sucked)would usually range from 200 to 800 kbps. So a movie might download in 10 minutes instead of 2 1/2 hours with Clear. Sometimes a movie can take up to 3 hours to stream with Clear(and that's be generous)while a movie that is 1 GB can take 18 hours.

Avoid their lies like the plague, and though their reps have been nothing but very nice, and even said don't worry about paying til we get you fixed(which never exactly happened.) It's not worth it... I got 2 months free, because the phone through Voip or whatever wouldn't work at 10 or 11 until about 3 a.m. for 2 straight weeks. Then the problem reoccurred, and they claimed that the trees might be interfering with my wireless net. Who knows? So it's not exactly a scam, I just believe that they probably got in over their heads, had no idea how many people would be using it, and neglected to research that if your home is made of brick or you have a very tall tree outside of your window, your service will suck.