Christian Gasper / did he scam me?

A long time ago I bought a very expensive program, I paid him more than 20k.
I didn't listen to all the negative reviews, instead I had a call with me him first and decided to get in his program if it feels right to me after the call or not.

In short, he delivered more than expected. Best investment of my life, he helped me to increase my revenue by 130%.

There are many people who obviously hate him but I took a closer look on his past history online. I found that he's not a one hit wonder but he had a ton of sales under his belt.

Because of that I got a better understanding why there are people who complain. If I recall it right, he made more than 3 million in sales online.

When you make so many sales, there are always people who complain and hate you, that's what I said to myself.

And that's why I jumped on a call with him.

In short, Christian Gasper is not a scam. Many other customers can confirm it too.

Thanks.

• Updated by Maria-Hernandez, Mar 09, 2018

I'm trying to make money online for more then 10 years, am buying all these junk wso's you all know about.

Bought a lot from many not trusted sellers too.

Since I've decided to get this online thing going and working for me, I came across so many bad products, bad programs and scammers too.

I cannot count how many I've seen but what I can truly say is that Christian Gasper is not a scammer. He never scammed me.

It was the complete opposite.

A few months ago I've purchased his 6 months 1-on-1 Coaching for $17, 350.

At that time I was completely broke but I sold myself into it because I felt it was the right thing to turn my life and business around.

I'm not going in all the details but in a nutshell he helped me to fix a lot of mental programs I was dealing with for 20 years.

Also did he help me to start and grow my very online business from complete scratch.

This year I'm crossing 600k, hopefully.

Overall, I wanna underline that I am very satisfied with Christian's program.

I never found such a polite guy like him, he's very trustworthy and always willing to help.

Thank you.

Ma
Mar 9, 2018

Comments

21st of Sep, 2018

Beware that this is most likely a fake positive review posted by the scammer Christian Gasper himself. The Latin name of the poster "Maria-Hernandez" is similar to one of Christian's fake profile "Ashley Martinez" proof here - http://www.allenmartinscam.com/allen-martin-scam/#comment-24

Live video proof of Christian Gasper making up numerous fake aliases to hide his real identity can be found here https://vimeo.com/290867209

Google "Christian Gasper" to see his associations with online scams and complaints of hundreds of victims conned by the fraudster at allenmartinscam.com. Christian has upped his antics now by scamming people $10 000 and upwards compared to 4 figure numbers a few years ago.

His latest make money online scam was trafficly, which is the same old easy money online clickbait to ultimately scam people to pay his expensive 1-on-1 coaching. He will disappear once you bank wire him the fees! Review found here - https://escapetherat-race.com/trafficly-review-is-it-anything-new/