CheapTrips.com / Will not uphold money back guarantee
Purchased a membership on 4/25/08 and was told there was a 30-day money back guarantee.
Membership was a scam. I was told I would get 2 free airline tickets and a $100 gas card for just signing up. I asked if there was anything I would have to do for this and was told no. AReceived the membership with numerous strings attached, filling out surveys, buying things, giving information to other companies. Called to cancel (not worth it) and was told to mail all membership info back and did that within the 30 days. It has been four months and still no refund. After numerous calls to the company (where I have been lied to, laughed at and hung up on) I have just filed a complaint with the Camden County Consumer Protection. Stay away from this company!
More CheapTrips.com Complaints & Reviews
- CheapTrips.com - Cheap Trips is a Scam! 
- CheapTrips.com - VIP Membership 
- CheapTrips.com - Scam - Thieves by Phone 
- CheapTrips.com - daily phone messages left on home phone 
- CheapTrips.com - scam, excess phone calls 
- CheapTrips.com - fraud 
- CheapTrips.com - false ads
- CheapTrips.com - Fraudelant Information 
- CheapTrips.com - FAILURE TO REIMBURSE 
- CheapTrips.com - THEY ARE RIPOFF ARTISTS