Chantal St Claire? Newlookforever/naturalskinnow

Posted: May 3, 2017 by

free trial face cream

Florida and Nevada, Canada
naturalskinnow.com
They are advertising a free trial and you pay $4.95 and $3.95 for delivery only-IT"S A SCAM. You have to cancel with them within 14 days (and usually you don't even receive the product before then). Then they charge you another 100$ american EACH when you don't cancel. The charges are not even for the company Chantal St. Claire-it's 2 other companies-New Look Skin and Natural Skin Now. When you call, they say it was the customer's responsibility to read the terms and conditions on their website-however you are never redirected to their website. I even tried to google them afterward to make sure that I didn't have to cancel something-and I could no longer find the ad!! When I got the box I checked for something that told me that-but nothing. They are stealing money from people and then getting away with it-DON"T ORDER ANYTHING.
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country Canada Complaint category Cosmetics

Comments

A  31st of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Totally agree - no terms and conditions shown upon signing up. Nothing in highlighted about 14 days to stop further shipments.
Total scam = just like other ones - BUYER BEWARE~~
N  31st of May, 2017 by    +1 Votes
Were you able to have your credit card company stop the payment?
N  16th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Victor Ko No, I was told by Financial MasterCard - I have to talk to the merchant
N  14th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
It is a scam of [censor] for sure and your right there's no highlighting of grantee expiries in 14 to 30 days. free trial is bs and once they have your credit card number. they charge you 300.00 more on top your trail charges on top of that. plus you get charged with a foreign charge on your shipping and handling. I got burnt and called I don't want this product and can send this back for a refunded. they said no and I was passed my 30 days expired which was not posted. I didn't open the stuff so now it's a ornaments in my medicine cabinet so (beware buyer don't get this product because more than your arm and leg).
A  19th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
IT IS A COMPLETE SCAM!! I called to cancel the auto-ship on the day I received the creams. This was 4 days after the order. They charged me 38.71 for each bottle and then said I needed to return it and pay postage. I said HELL NO!! I had to cancel my debit card and get another one issued. This way they wouldn't have access to my account any further. The creams are total crap. I saw ZERO improvement on my eyes.
N  8th of Jul, 2017 by    0 Votes
The same thing here. And I just went through a separation I cannot afford the 200$ us charge. Does anyone know what I can do? Please help me :(

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree