Chambos Black German Shepherds / Unhealthy pup

1 Peterborough, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

We obtained our Cru from this breeder and had a series of troubles with his health starting around his age of 1. He had a seizure 3 weeks after his first birthday and was immediately taken to the vet and no diagnosis was found. After this seizure his behaviour was greatly impacted and he became very protective as if something in his brain had snapped and he was never the same. We took Cru to a holistic vet as his also had major skin irritations and had an overgrowth of bacteria on his skin, luckily we got that under control. We did obedience training, had trainers come to ### him but we could not have "new" visitors in the house since his seizure. A year later (sept 2015) we were on our morning walk and he fell to the ground and was seizing on the sidewalk, Cru did not recover. We had an autopsy done and it was stated he succumbed to idiopathic epilepsy. The breeder was informed Nd was nothing but blaming stating I gave him worm medication and overmedicated him and that was why he died. None of this was true but posted a picture I had sent her stating that he did after a worm treatment I gave him!!! This lady is insensitive, rude, and malicious and I hope that word gets around and she stops breeding. It was the worst heartache and a never ending traumatic experience that in no way is bringing my Cru back .

Cw
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

26th of Aug, 2016

This lady requested a replacement puppy. When asked to produce documentation as to veterinarian care and proof of death. She refused. She said an autopsy was performed. Why wasn't I sent a copy as proof of death??? This lady is a scammer. On her word only, I am supposed to give her a free puppy.

• Cw
      26th of Aug, 2016

Information was not provided as we decided against the puppy, why would we give the documentation, that we had, if we no longer wanted to deal with you?

26th of Aug, 2016

If I was willing to solve the problem why is she complaining?? There is no reason that she should be allowed to ruin my reputation. We both agree that she refused to send documentation and as a result decided against getting a puppy. Please remove complaint