Chad Ostreicher / Money Extortion International Theft

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:

Chad Ostreicher has stolen thousands of dollars online along with stealing artwork and having it sent overseas to Taiwan. Chad is able to do this since he moved from Arizona. His family isn't the wiser since they don't have direct access to what he does daily. He will usually use Reddit or groups on Facebook as his tools to scam people. He will get someone to send him whatever he is wanting to purchase over to him and then start a chargeback a few months later. He will usually lie and say that it has something to do with his bank. If you google his name you will see a huge amount of bad reviews from years and years back. Chad attempts to claim that these reviews are fake but can't explain having such a bad reputation that dates back multiple years. If you run into Chad Ostreicher, avoid anything that has to do with money transactions. He is only a teacher in Taiwan that makes only $20usd an hour.

Ha
Jan 27, 2015

Comments

• Al
      3rd of Oct, 2014
    Chad Ostreicher - Stole 1550 From Me
    Chad Ostreicher
    Tucson
    Arizona

Chad Ostreicher scammed me out of 1550 over some paintings. He seemed like a legit guy, talkeda bout being a teacher overseas and living in Arizona. After building up trust, I sent over money for one portrait. He never delivered and ended up keeping my money. Total scam from the beginning.

25th of Dec, 2014

Hey, I can barely draw a stick figure. Anybody that knows me knows I can't draw or paint for that matter. I wish someone would send me $1550 for me to do their portrait. I I suggest that you remove this post immediately.