Certs, Inc. / Travel scam!
We were lured by an advertisement mailer to attend a buying club called APS in Katy, TX with a promise of 2 round trip airline tickets anywhere in the US just for attending the presentation. We actually joined the club and soon after were required to send $29.99 for processing the "free" tickets. We sent the money to APS, then got a voucher for travel through Certs,Inc. We mailed in the request and they replied with a request for $50 deposit for each traveler to pay for "taxes". We sent the money to Certs along with the original voucher and other paperwork and weeks later it was returned with a rude letter stating our offer was void due to a minor technicality about the date on the APS voucher was a couple of days prior to the date I signed the form. I felt sick to my stomach when I received the letter knowing I had been ripped off and I stopped my payments to APS, then had to tell my wife that our 20 year anniversary trip had been canceled. To add insult to injury, now we are being hounded by the APS collection agency to pay up for the remaining balance of the bogus contract we signed.
More Certs, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Certs, Inc. - Certs is a huge scam! 
- Certs, Inc. - Poor service! 
- Certs, Inc. - Save yourself the trouble! 
- Certs, Inc. - If you Jump Through Enough Hoops... 
- Certs, Inc. - Reward for time spent viewing travel club 
- Certs, Inc. - How I Got My Refunds Back from Certs, Inc.
- Certs - Deposit $498 scam 
- Certs, Inc. - waiting... 
- Certs, Inc. - No refund 
- Certs, Inc. - rip off