Carien Wiid / Auralei anti wrinkle moisturizer and nuvagen

1 Meyerspark Pretoria, ZA Review updated:

My first order number 3335262 on 4/6/2016 for Auralei was bought for R75.48 on 4/6/2016. My credit bankcard was duplicated and on 24/6/2016 an amount of R1308.59 as well as an amount of R1387.98 on 4/7/2016 was taken from my account with reference number NTRLDTCNTR.COM.
My second order number [protected] for Nuvagen was bought for R100.42 on 11/7/2016. My debit bankcard was duplicated again and on 23/7/2016 an amount of R1328.06 was taken from my account with reference number SZLNBDY.COM. I had to replace both cards at my bank to prevent further losses.
I collected the first order which was paid for in full and I used it. Before the second order arrived, I saw that the above monies were stolen from my account and I refused to pick up the second order - I DID NOT ORDER A THIRD TIME!!! AND I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU EXCEPT MY MONEY THAT WAS STOLEN!!
I have tried my best to communicate this to your telephone and e-mail operators with NO SUCCESS. Please check emails sent to you.
PLEASE REFUND my money = R1308.59 + R1387.98 + R1328.06 = R4024.63 into my Postbank Acc Number [protected] branch 450005 for AC Wiid.
I have danced to your tune long enough and want the money refunded immediately or this will be reported to the Police. I am no longer playing!!!

Ca
Nov 24, 2016

Comments

• Je
      Sep 09, 2017

Hi Carien, same thing happened to me, had to cancel bank card.Did you get monies back.
    Jeannine Rose