Car Rental / sunpass
We are coming from the UK and renting from Miami airport. Unless we take out Sixt's sunpass at over a hundred dollars for 3 weeks after a journey time of over 18 hrs we have to take a much slower route to the Keys.
I cannot understand why I can't buy and activate a mini pass at the airport. I would love to rent the car, go to a kiosk, buy and activate a mini pass and be on our way. I believe that the tourist, who contribute millions of dollars a year is deliberately being ripped of by the state of Florida. I remember a couple of years ago trying to activate a mini pass, the web site was not geared up for anyone from abroad as it wouldn't take a post code from the UK. Ended up saying my credit card was registered to an address in Deerfield Beach and it was accepted (that secure...not)
It's all just so '3rd world'
More Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Rent A Car - tricked into extra charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - fraudulent unethical toll charges 
- Dollar Rent A Car - car rental extras 
- Dollar Rent A Car - ldw scam 
- Dollar Rent A Car - horrible customer treatment 
- Dollar Rent A Car - poor communication
- Dollar Rent A Car - sacramento airport location/ wrong information
- Dollar Rent A Car - unnecessary charges
- Dollar Rent A Car - rental in palermo
- Dollar Rent A Car - rental car policy