Car Rentalpaynow scam

Oklahoma City, OK 73126

Dear Madam or Sir:
Re: (Service/Purchase/Rental on December 29, 2014

On December 29, 2014, I purchased the following service:
I am on businesstourist Visa and here in US for a short visit. I booked a rental car online from Hertz, located in Downtown - Houston, using PayNow. Details, Rental Agreement - [protected] Document Nbr - [protected] Date - 12/29/2014 Renter - RAJBHAR SANJAY There was 15% discount offer on prepaid rentals so I went for it to save some money for a trip to San Antonia next day. But, when I went to pick the car, the Hertz representative told me that if my friend needs to drive, we need to pay another $15 for Driver Addition + $20 for Insurance. So, we thought that doing a fresh booking will be better option. So, I cancelled the booking and did a new booking. We had our fun trip and returned to Houston. Well, next day I realized that $there was a 25.2 has been charged to my card as cancellation fee. I wanted to ask Hertz that how they justify $25.2 charge for providing nothing and unfortunately there's NOONE to explain that to me! There is no real person to address the grievance of customers - Thanks to IVRs. I think Hertz cheated me by charging $25.2 and I recommend "NOT TO USE PayNow" Details for transaction on my card: 12/29/2014 - DEB CARD WITHDRAWAL - POS #613003 *POS* HERTZ PPAY OK HERTZ RENT-A-CAR HERTZ REN

Unfortunately, I was dissatisfied for the following reason(s):
The Customer Care only said what was there in the Online Agreement which pops up before proceeding for payments – which didn’t tell anything about the amount of Cancellation fees. I feel completely cheated by Hertz and I feel that PayNow is booby trap.

To resolve the problem, I would like the following to take place:
I would like a full refund. I want my money to be returned and a compensation for all the time I lost in frustrations and lodging complaints.

I have enclosed copies of my records related to this situation.

I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem, and will wait until 01/10/2015 before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau. Please contact me at the above address or by phone at [protected].

Sincerely