buyforsalecheap.com / Shop didn't work and no order as well

I purchased Samsung Galaxy from the website www.buyforsalecheap.com. I placed the order several days ago and my payment was prompt, but I haven’t received any info from the seller. After that I checked the website and it turned out that the shop was temporary not working, and no idea why and what measures to take now in order to return my money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

De
Aug 31, 2014

Comments

• Mo
      Oct 20, 2014

I was scammed out of an ipod 2 months ago from them.. ur not getting money back

Aug 10, 2015
    buyforsalecheap.com - no delivery of product
    Buyforsalecheap.com
    rio rancho
    New Mexico

Placed two orders online. Had to send money Western Union. Money was picked up. Never any product delivered. Communication with website has completely stopped.

• Re
      Aug 15, 2015
    buyforsalecheap.com - no delivery of product
    China
    buyforsalecheap.com

6 weeks no delivery or communication. this a complete scam and waste of money.

• Ji
      Dec 08, 2015

COMPLETE SCAM!!! Offered to do drop shipping so we sold items on ebay. Sold over $9, 000.00 in items, they refused to accept Paypal and insisted a large payment like that would have to be sent by Western Union. We fell for it, we sent the money. Now we're out over $9, 000.00 and the people who bought from us are upset because they never received their items. DO NOT PLACE ANY ORDERS WITH THIS COMPANY, IT'S A SCAM. We are trying to work with law enforcement now because somewhere in China, someone has to be picking up the money that is sent by Western Union. ADDITIONALLY: Once you place the order and they receive the money through Western Union, they send you a fake tracking number.