Budget Inn / cheater hotel

1 SG Review updated:

Dear sir,
Before I go to Singapore, I heard that Singapore is a safety and honest country. Unfortunately at 7/11/2012, when I travel to Singapore and stay at geylang 16 street budget inn hotel, I meet a cheater at there.
While I check in that hotel, the front cashier tell me if I need a TV remote control, then must pay 10 dollar for deposit for it. I agree and paid 10 dollar to front cashier.
At the next day when I check out and bring a TV remote control to the front cashier, but the cheater tell me cannot return 10 dollar deposit for me because no record that I have paid.
Lastly, the front cashier call to the manager, but the manager also is a cheater。He don’t care anymore.
So I hope Singapore government take action with this hotel and don’t let this Black sheep decay Singapore as a honest country.

Budget Inn

Comments

• Be
      Aug 31, 2008
    Budget Inn - Filthy and nonfunctional
    7825 Post Road
    North Kingstown
    Rhode Island
    Phone: 401/294-4888
    www.budgetinn.net

The room (Rm #205) was old and filthy. The outlets on both sides of the bed didn't work, so I couldn't use my CPAP machine. Room smelled like mildew - causing an asthma attack. Shower didn't work. Faucet was loose and shower wouldn't even turn on. Manager (from India I think) was very rude.

• Co
      Jul 27, 2009
    Budget Inn - Unauthorized charges
    budgetinn.com

The pace was dirty. Killed two spiders in first 5 minutes. Bed linen had not been changed. There were pubic hairs in the sheets. The bath tub was nasty. Food crumbs on the carpet. $29.99 on the sign. Cost me $42.00. Big rip off. will never use a Budget Inn again.

• Br
      Aug 14, 2009

The Budget Inn in Kenedy Texas

I am a woman traveling alone and I stopped in ans asked to see a room and the man working behind the counter who was the manager/owner lived on site. When I asked to see a room he started yeling at me telling me I did not need to see one of his rooms and that he was busy. I said Im sorry I would just like to look at the room before I purchase. He continued screaming at me I asked him his name and he told me he didnt have on.Then I asked him for a card he said I didnt need one. I picked up a pen to try and write down some information and he ripped the pen out of my hand.
    Me and my family and friends will never stay at a Budget Inn as long as they habe people like that running their establishments.

• Do
      Jun 07, 2016
    Budget Inn - disfunctional management
    budget inn
    1824 rt 130 n
    burlington
    Phone: [protected]
    yahoo.com

I stayed here about three times total in one month...when it was time to check out a man entered my room and checked my sheets in front of me before i checked out, asked me if we had vomited in them... (i just put them together with my towels so they didin't have to touch them)what kind of service is that? They don't allow visitors to come over to your room... They watch you like dogs.. I felt violated in my last stay... MARK MY WORDS>>>>>I AM NEVER COMING BACK THERE AGAIN>>>