Brinks / 100w halide light model 7252
The lag bolts that come standard for installing the light assembly are very weak and 2 of them broke on install, which of course is frustrating because I now have to go to the hardware store tomorrow and buy some better ones. This light is for a night basketball court for my sons in the driveway and tonight's game was cancelled due to ----NO LIGHT!! By the way, I am a professional mechanic and I deal with proper torque everyday, I wasn't using power tools, I was using a 3/8" ratchet and a mini 10mm wrench. Ridiculous... The light wasn't cheap, why is the mounting hardware subpar?
More Brinks Complaints & Reviews
- Brinks Security Lighting System - instructions 
- Brinks Home Security - horrible company! 
- Brinks Dusk-Dawn Light Model 7252 - faulty electrical and photocell 
- Brinks - Broadview Security - fees and cancellation 
- Brinks (Now Broadview) Home Security - poor service and would not release from contract 
- Brinks Plug-in Activated Security Light - goes on and off all night
- Brinks Security - scam and lies
- Brink's - brinks 7674w solar security lights
- Brink's Global Services - brinks led bulb 5jl1 e340191 
- Brink's Global Services - led flood light stopped working after only 4 months. replaced with other bulb and it works fine. I need a replacement bulb, but can not find any.