Brazilian Gold/ Body Lean Blue / A fraud company

1 POBox910669, Saint George, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8887716085

This peoples are not a serious, they took my money from my account even when i talk them to don't send me the products, my bad was give them my information, they took $311.74 I'm still having hard time with them so they can give me the money back. I talk to my bank and change my D-bit card numb, But i will like to know how or were report them because this is not fear to people who work hard for they money can somebody talk me? please!!! And if you receive any products from them and you going to send back put insurance so that way the post office pay for if they not received.

Comments

Las Vegas, NV 89145
    USA
    Telephone: 866 652 0479
    Email: [protected]@smartnetdevelopment.com

They have many scams - I found this infos on them from another site:

SmartNet Development is actually located in Saint George, Utah. They are a company that specializes in “Internet Offers”. You think you’re only paying $1.97 S&H for a Free Cd but where they get you is on the “Thank You” page. after your card is charged and you’re sent to the “Thank You” page your actually enrolled in “Trial Offers” and if you don’t cancel out SmartNet will get upwards of $72.00 a month from your credit card.

Customer Support: 435-654-0479

mlcinternetorder.com
    myinternetorder.com
    rjsinternetorder.com
    www.myinternetorder.com

Report them to the FTC at www.FTC.gov

• Be
      8th of Jun, 2010

Here’s the deal.. the same thing happened to me too. I was told that I could just pay shipping and handling, which was $2.00... 30 days later I was charged $139... with no products in hand. If you are trying to come in contact with the company, your wasting your time. I waited almost a month before I can get a refund... lol, don’t mess with it. My advice is don’t bother with the company they will keep you on hold or just ignore your request.

A matter of fact 2 companies screwed me over this way, sadly. All I did was go to my bank and filed a claim. If your bank is anything like my bank you should be able to get your money back within a day or 2 from when you file your claim. It's much easier and the only thing you have to change is your card number after everything is sent back to your account.

And also... in the future, it’s best never to pick up stray 800, 888 numbers if you see those NEVER pick up. Just by even answering, they can still charge you... which that has happened to me too. I hope that this is helpful. Happy Shopping. :)