Boost Mobile / scam and fraud!
Bought boost phone for my daughter on dec 22, 2007 as christmas gift. First month is free. When free month was over I took phone from my daughter for disciplinary reasons. Around feb 13th or 14th I called to reactivate and was told that I should wait until due date of feb 22nd because if I paid at that time I would be charged $55 and then have to pay $55 again on feb 22nd. I did as I was told and made 2 payments on that date which would have covered through april 22nd. On march 23rd or so, phone went dead. I called customer service to find out why and apparently they credited 1st payment to january, which was free...
I threatened to go to cricket if the situation wasn't taken care of. Only response I got from the csr was there's nothing I can do. She acted like she was in a hurry to get me off the phone, not solve the issue. They are losing a customer over $55 not to mention the bad publicity they are getting.
I then emailed their customer service. The response I got was they were sorry for my issues but that they needed more info and I need to call customer service again. Why would I wait on the phone for so long to get the same crappy customer service. I responded I had already did that and that got me no where. Never rcvd another response from them.
I would advise anyone against boost. Should have known better since they are part of sprint.
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile - boost mobile steals $20 from the unemployed 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - cell phone was not activated, money lost
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - cashier
- Boost Mobile and BrightStar Device Insurance - do not purchase pre-owned devices from boost mobile 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - phone purchase 
- Boost Mobile - unlocking policies