Bombayjewelry.comBad business practices

I ordered jewelry from this website to find LEAD in their bracelets. Their goldplated bangles and silverplated bangles had lead in it, which gave me an allergic reaction. I have contacted my lawyers because they refuse to help me in refunding me for my entire package!

BombayJewelry has complaints like anything online. One after another. I even found another complaint from a customer who found lead in their jewelry. How dangerous!!

I will NEVER shop on this website and will definitely get through to these stealers for taking my money and not refunding me back.

The $40 might mean a lot to you; but to me its nothing. It's the principle.

Bombayjewelry does BAD business and I have contacted the BBB about them - with already an F rating. I dont know what more can I do expect let my voice be heard.

Ma

Comments

Apr 13, 2011

The most horrible site to shop from. I purchased jewelry also to have it received broken with missing stones. I emailed with no response. I ultimately had to contact my credit card company.

I dont know how they are getting away with such bad business! I am letting my voice be heard and so should others.

Do not shop from these thieves!

The site is Bombayjewelry.com and they are horrible. I filed complaint with BBB. You should do it as well.